Have You Heard of the Changes?
Certain insurance plans may require you to assign a primary care provider.
Take these steps to see if these new changes affect you:
- Contact your Insurance Provider to see if this change will be implemented in your plan.
- Choose a Health Services primary care provider who is in-network with your plan.
- No sure who to choose? Meet the Health Services board-certified Primary Care Providers.
Did you know that the Idaho Health Exchange is now open to purchase health insurance for the new year or make a change to your current health insurance plan? Open enrollment starts November 1st, 2016 and will continue through January 31st, 2017.
Visit Your Health Idaho to view and compare plans, or to find a listing of agents that can assist you in navigating this process.
Important dates to keep in mind are…
- November 1st, 2016- Open Enrollment begins
- December 15, 2016- Must have enrolled in a plan to be effective January 1st, 2017
- January 31, 2017- Last day of Open Enrollment
For additional questions on your insurance plan, or finding a plan contact our Health Insurance Office at (208) 426-2158, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.