No appointment necessary. Simply walk in and our nursing staff will get you taken care of! Bring your university ID card and proof of insurance. If you would prefer not to bill your insurance, the cost of the flu vaccine is $27.
Popup clinics on campus:
Oct. 18: Albertsons Library, 8-10 a.m.
Oct. 25: Hall of Fame, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Share your band aid on social media with #fightflugoblue. Monthly prize drawings: 50 min massages, Hydro Flasks, Bronco Swag & more!
For more information on flu symptoms or the flu vaccine.
See a Doctor if:
- Fever – If your fever of >101° lasts for more than 3 to 5 days or does not respond to fever reducers.
- Coughing – If there is a constant pain in your chest when you cough.
- Breathing – If you suffer from shortness of breath and/or wheezing.
- Redness – If you have severe redness in your throat.
- 7 Days – If your symptoms haven’t gone away after a week.
- You have an underlying history of asthma or diabetes.