Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Emotional Support Animal Letters

Health Services does not provide letters for Emotional Support Animals (ESA).  If you would like to request an ESA letter, you may contact your community primary care provider or contact the following community mental health providers:

Access Behavioral Health

1276 W. River St. #100
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 338-4699

Real Solutions Counseling

1011 W. Williams St., Ste. G
Boise, ID 83706
(208) 991-0222

Methodist Counseling Center

4444 W. Taft St.
Boise, ID 83703
(208) 501-2181