University Health Services is your on-campus sexual health resource.
We provide, manage or prescribe:
- Oral contraceptives (“The pill”), Depo-Provera (“The shot”), Intrauterine Device (IUD), Nexplanon, diaphragm fitting, and free condoms
- Emergency contraception (“Plan B”)
- Testing for sexually-transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Treatment for STI exposure or disease
- Pregnancy test
- Vaccines (Gardasil) for men and women 17-26 to protect against HPV, a cause of cervical cancer and genital warts
- Cervical cancer screening and diagnosis to include:
- Pap smear
- HPV testing
- Cervical cryotherapy
Our medical staff can help you choose the type of contraception or the appropriate testing that best meets your needs. Our services are easily accessible, confidential and affordable.
Learn more about the contraception options that we offer.