Skip to Main Content
What to Expect
- Please arrive 15 min early to allow sufficient time for the check-in process. If you are a new patient, you will be required to complete new patient paperwork.
- Please remember to bring your University ID (or drivers license) and insurance information. If you are not the policy holder of the insurance plan, please bring his or her information such as name, date of birth, and contact information in order to bill for services.
- If you arrive more than 10 min late, your healthcare provider may not be able to see you and you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Health Services will bill most insurance plans. If you have questions regarding billing and payment options please contact the Health Insurance and Billing Office at 208-426-2158 or email@example.com.
- We recommend that, if possible, you have your records sent to Health Services in advance of your appointment. Having this information helps our provides give you the best care possible.
- FREE patient parking is available for patients receiving care at Health Services and is numbered 1-12. Please let our check-in staff know what number you parked in and the type of vehicle it is.